Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wanna use my phone?

I was talking to Karen on my cell phone and I just happen to be also going to the bathroom. yeah, I know, ewwwww! hehe, but I know I am not the only one who does this! anyway, we got done talking and I was also getting up from where I was sitting, and then all of sudden !!splash!! my cell phone fell in the toilet! I had to do what I had to do, which was reach my bare hand in the toilet. my only thought was I must get it out immediately if I had any hope of having a working phone. I also quickly rinsed it under the faucet because well ewwwww just had to. thought since its already wet, rinse it quick now. I towel dried it, then took the battery off and blow dried on cool setting for a little bit, then I tried to use it, it was completely dead. I then put the phone, and with the battery off, in front of one of our heat registers that has the directional cover on it, so the hot air was directed right at the phone, but so as it wouldn't get too hot either. I left it there all night. In the morning I tried it again. I was so glad, it worked just fine! My daughters say they refuse to use my phone ever again though. I can't understand why???? who am I aaannntt, who am I aaannntt! HU HU HU HU HU HU HU! scooby do be do!

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

hehe im glad you got all the laughs thats funny!!! hehe:D First thing i thought when u told me was oh man im so glad it wasn't me to do it first! because ive had my phone drop and go tink of the toilet to the floor many times. WHEW!

Anonymous said...

I've dropped things in the toilet before, but usually they were things that i was more willing to flush down than fish out...such as hair ties...