Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ken said if I am gonna take pictures, I should try to use a real camera instead of my cell phone all the time. Because the quality would be so much better. I had been procrastinating because I didn't know how to use my camera. It is digital and I am digitally challenged! And without Cindy here to ask what to do, I was lost! hehe So finally, tonight, I spent a good amount of time reading the instructions and I think I have a fairly good idea now how to work the camera, and download the pictures to my computer, and then delete them off the camera. This picture of S'more is one I took tonight with my real camera. The other dog pictures below were with my cell phone. Do you see a difference? A big difference is with a cell phone, if the subjects move at all it will be blurry, as you can see with all three dogs together. With a real camera, I believe it would not have the tendency to be blurry just from slight movements like that. (by the way S'more didnt want to be left out of dress up day, so he decided to wear one of Kens hawaii shirts) aaaaaaaaaaaant! hows that Cindy? :)

No comments: