Karen and Zach came friday night. Cindy, Kendall, Layla and Aidan came before lunch saturday. And Amber, Greg and Adrianna came later that afternoon. Had beautiful weather the whole weekend. Karen and I went shopping friday and bought new blouses. Then went grocery shopping. Later she taught me how to play penta. Saturday after Cindy and Kendall came, we decided to go for a walk down to Ebonys house. So we packed up Layla and Aidan in the stroller and Cindy Karen a I, with the twins, went for a nice walk. Later Amber, Greg and Adrianna came. Adrianna got to jump on our trampolene for the first time! After it got dark, Greg and Ken did some star gazing, while everyone else jumped on the trampolene while I took pictures of all them. We watched the movie "click" later that night. Sunday, we all got up just in time to eat waffles made by ken. And get ready for church. After church we all went and ate at pizza hut. Later after we got home, we all played taboo. That was alot of fun, and my team won! yea! After visiting somemore, it was time that everyone had to start packing to head home :( Karen ended up staying alot later, as she wanted to go through some things she has stored here. We had fun going through her things deciding what to keep and what to sell. Zach and Karen have offered to help me have a yard sale this summer. I really hope I can actually have one this year. We have so much stuff. all in all a great weekend with my family!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Good times with my family!
Karen and Zach came friday night. Cindy, Kendall, Layla and Aidan came before lunch saturday. And Amber, Greg and Adrianna came later that afternoon. Had beautiful weather the whole weekend. Karen and I went shopping friday and bought new blouses. Then went grocery shopping. Later she taught me how to play penta. Saturday after Cindy and Kendall came, we decided to go for a walk down to Ebonys house. So we packed up Layla and Aidan in the stroller and Cindy Karen a I, with the twins, went for a nice walk. Later Amber, Greg and Adrianna came. Adrianna got to jump on our trampolene for the first time! After it got dark, Greg and Ken did some star gazing, while everyone else jumped on the trampolene while I took pictures of all them. We watched the movie "click" later that night. Sunday, we all got up just in time to eat waffles made by ken. And get ready for church. After church we all went and ate at pizza hut. Later after we got home, we all played taboo. That was alot of fun, and my team won! yea! After visiting somemore, it was time that everyone had to start packing to head home :( Karen ended up staying alot later, as she wanted to go through some things she has stored here. We had fun going through her things deciding what to keep and what to sell. Zach and Karen have offered to help me have a yard sale this summer. I really hope I can actually have one this year. We have so much stuff. all in all a great weekend with my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i had fun too mama! ill bring some things down and help you also, im a garage sale freak so i can help with prices, they say that people have 1200$ of junk laying around to sell, but at a garage sale i wouldnt except very much~
Post a Comment