Ken brought this home from Grandmas house. It is handmade by Grandma, I just wonder what it is suppose to be exactly. At first I thought it was an elf, but someone mentioned they thought it looked like Grandpa. What do you think it is suppose to be? anyway, it has become a permanent item in our living room, and its special spot is Grandma's brown fabric glider/rocker.
Friday, April 13, 2007
I have grown fond of our little friend here
Ken brought this home from Grandmas house. It is handmade by Grandma, I just wonder what it is suppose to be exactly. At first I thought it was an elf, but someone mentioned they thought it looked like Grandpa. What do you think it is suppose to be? anyway, it has become a permanent item in our living room, and its special spot is Grandma's brown fabric glider/rocker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i think karen thought it looked like Grandpa...it would be interesting to know what for sure she modeled it after!
i like it too...odd as it looks hehe
Post a Comment