Monday, March 17, 2008
Karen and I had a visit with the Easter bunny today :)
Karen had a few hours to kill while Zach was attending a pharmacy class thing so I decided to join her. We had fun spending our time shopping at the mall. While there Karen insisted on getting her picture taken with the easter bunny. Just joking Karen! (It was actually my idea.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice picture!
Looks similar to the Easter Bunny that were there two years ago - http://noreimerreason.com/?p=551. :-)
"that were there"
Where'd I learn my grammar? hehe.
Jeeze Amber, Adrianna is going to pick up that bad grammar. hehe. Cute picture mom, that Easter bunny is HUUUUGGGGE i bet it would've scared a lot of kids
He was a really nice, older bunny. He said that we'd made an old great-grandfather happy. After the picture, we started to get up and he said, "now that I have you, do you think I'd let you go?" Hehe.
Post a Comment