Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here is a cute picture of Aidan enjoying his bouncy chair. This picture and the next 4 pictures courtesy of *Karen*
Me holding Layla with Zach. I babysat for cindy on saturday and boy was I thankful for all the helping hands to hold and help feed babies. although no one voluntered to change diapers cept Karen*, who changed her very first diaper ever! she lucked out as it was only wet, hehe, all the poopy ones I had to do . all the people that were over were: Karen, Zach, Brian, Nga, and Ebony. I dont know how Cindy does it! constantly busy with these 2 little ones.
Ebony holding her one of her newest little cousins, Layla.
another picture of Ebony holding Layla.
Nice picture! Karen and Zach look good in black an white!

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

Cute pictures! i am glad i had the help so i could have some me time!! :D

Karen and Zach said...

Mom, that's plagarism...at least give me credit for the pics ;)