Monday, December 11, 2006

on line shopping-I love it!

I got my Christmas shopping all done, and I never stepped foot in any store! I got all my shopping done in the convience and relaxed atmosphere of my own home. Dont get me wrong, I do enjoy going out shopping, but NOT this time of year. Shopping in stores this time of year to me is stressful, fighting the crowds, waiting in long lines, sick people and kids coughing and sneezing all over the place, I feel like i need to wear a mask to keep the germs out! its a rat race zoo! so being able to shop on line at home has been such a joy! I got what I wanted, for the price I wanted. and now I have the joy of anticipating the arrival of the gifts! LOve it!

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

i shopped alot online too, yay ebay!

Karen and Zach said...

I did a little bit of online shopping...just hope they all show up by christmas!