Sunday Brian, ken and I went to a rehearsal Ebony was having for a dance class she is in. Suzi and Joe were also there. After the dance rehearsal, Santa visited the kids and handed out presents to all of them. Here Ebony is getting her present from Santa :) She got polly pocket. remember those? you kids had some many years ago. I still have them here I think. hehe! Will be a cute dance program. They are going to do it for the nursing home and other places around town.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Sunday Brian, ken and I went to a rehearsal Ebony was having for a dance class she is in. Suzi and Joe were also there. After the dance rehearsal, Santa visited the kids and handed out presents to all of them. Here Ebony is getting her present from Santa :) She got polly pocket. remember those? you kids had some many years ago. I still have them here I think. hehe! Will be a cute dance program. They are going to do it for the nursing home and other places around town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is such a good picture!
Post a Comment