I'm glad for a lot of things...I am glad that I made it to Scottsbluff allright, I am Glad I got to see Zach, I am SAD that I didn't get to see my mommy and daddy and Missy, but Glad cuz my days should be getting a little less stressful after midterms and so I will have time to see them! I am GLAD that I had a GREAT childhood and the BEST parents ever! And I am GLAD that I am marrying the sweetest, most bestest man in the world! (Just to name a few things!)
2 comments:
I'm glad for a lot of things...I am glad that I made it to Scottsbluff allright, I am Glad I got to see Zach, I am SAD that I didn't get to see my mommy and daddy and Missy, but Glad cuz my days should be getting a little less stressful after midterms and so I will have time to see them! I am GLAD that I had a GREAT childhood and the BEST parents ever! And I am GLAD that I am marrying the sweetest, most bestest man in the world! (Just to name a few things!)
im glad i got a family that has stuck together and is always there for eachother. Im also glad that you dont stare at the orphans.
Post a Comment