Janis, Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. Despite your hesitation to move to WY, I have to say you & Ken look pretty happy. Anyway, I'm excited for myself to move back as well. Felt that CO would never be my home & considering how much I miss my family, it was really the only option for me.
5 comments:
Sexy mama and hot papa...
AWWWWWWWWW!!! its like 2 people coming back from a rolling stones concert!! :D i had rocker parents huh? where are they now? :P love you mama and papa
I see that you got you links back :) Thanks to Amber? Love you mom!
I don't know who these people are, but they sure dominate your blog...they've been here for weeks!
Janis,
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. Despite your hesitation to move to WY, I have to say you & Ken look pretty happy. Anyway, I'm excited for myself to move back as well. Felt that CO would never be my home & considering how much I miss my family, it was really the only option for me.
Post a Comment