
going through nearly 30 years and 4 kids worth of stuff. ken and I started the process of pulling everything that was packed away out in the open. much will be thrown away, the stuff i think can be sold will be taken to ambers' garage sale. what doesn't sell is going to goodwill or the trash. I have to ask myself, why did I keep all this all these years? so thinking about it i guess the answer is: (1) because i could (had a huge basement)(2) because i was "always going to have a yard sale" but never did.(3) because i was sentimental about alot of things (4) i guess i was a packrat. ken said aren't you embarrased to put these pictures on here? well, yes, but these are the BEFORE pictures. I plan to post the AFTER pictures of a nice clean clutterless basement when it is all over with. when we are done, we will have accomplished MUCH!

3 comments:
Your basement looks like some houses on Clean Sweep! :-)
Remember that I might want some of the baby stuff and children's books.
don't get rid of my stuff till I can sort through it! otherwise it's not fair, amber's kept some of her stuff there way longer! I JUST got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just think how cindy feels?! she says its way not fair for her. but actually she has told me the things she wants and its really not much. i have to give karen the "most sentimental award" after me of course lol
Post a Comment