Wednesday, November 23, 2005

had so much fun this past couple days. will get some pictures put on as soon as I can. monday afternoon ken and I went to visit amber and greg and babyanna. first we all went out to eat at applebees. then later while amber and greg went on a "date" to the movies ken and i babysat babyanna. she was such a good girl. got some cute pictures of her. tuesday morning amber left for work at 5:45 am. after greg and adrianna woke up, ken and I enjoyed watching and playing with adrianna while greg worked upstairs on his computer. after amber got home from work, she adrianna ken and I went shopping. later tuesday afternoon ken and I drove to brians house, really nice place he has. first time we had seen it. I got some pictures there with me holding his ball python snake. be sure and check those pictures out to. (will get them on here as soon as I can) later after na got home from work, she brian ken I went and picked up amber, greg and adrianna and we all went out to eat at ruby tuesdays. so fun! ken and I spent the night again tuesday. we left wednesday early afternoon.

No comments: