I have spent a good amount of time tonight just browsing through our pictures. Ken has them set up in folders, which has made it easier to sort through them all. I am amazed at just how many pictures we have. As I was browsing, I came across this picture of Shirley and Missy. I believe Karen took this during a photograghy class in college. Didn't she take a wonderful picture?!! I thought so! and just had to put it on here.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
I have spent a good amount of time tonight just browsing through our pictures. Ken has them set up in folders, which has made it easier to sort through them all. I am amazed at just how many pictures we have. As I was browsing, I came across this picture of Shirley and Missy. I believe Karen took this during a photograghy class in college. Didn't she take a wonderful picture?!! I thought so! and just had to put it on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great picture. You should put it on Flickr and add it to some dachshund groups. I just saved a copy of it too. I miss Shirley.
Post a Comment