Nothing special, just wanted to update so I can be ahead of Amber hehe. watched american idol. chris, thea and I all guessed it would be mandessa out tonight. Ken guessed Elliot. I think the three top winners will be Taylor, Chris and Kelly. What do you think?
3 comments:
Taylor bores me, Kelly is just okay, and Chris, though a good singer, sounds the same every week (with the exception of this last week). My picks are Elliott and Katherine. Mandisa was #3 for me, but unfortunately she is out now (bad song choice this past week). I guess if I had to choose a #3, I could go with Chris.
i think chris then kelly then taylor, chris has an amazing voice and yes im glad he mixed it up this last week to show he can do more. Kelly just has that southern charm naive ditzyness to her that everybody fell in love with and taylor is one unigue fella.
Ace is going to win it!
Post a Comment