Friday, June 02, 2006
Rode my bicycle today several miles, felt really good till the way home. I always forget just how hard the hills are coming back home! I ended up walking from up the hill just before the beginning of that dirt road, all the way up the dirt road, then I was able to ride again on the pavement through the subdivision. guess not too bad for my first time out on my bike in several years. Brian is suppose to bring his mountain bike today for Ken to borrow. That will be so great to have someone to ride with! And to have sympathy for me (or maybe laugh at me@) when I can't make it up the hills coming back! I have been gradually feeling better and better each day from having what, I am not sure, maybe west nile relapse. But after doing an herbal cleanse I read about , I started to feel better the second day of the cleanse. The cleanse is 6 days long so tomorrow is my last day of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good your excersicing!! :D its ok to walk:P still working out! Love you mama, you have been busy with your trading post!!
Post a Comment