Friday, June 02, 2006

Yeah! I just sold Cindys trek mountain bike! and come to find out the woman who bought it is the wife of the pastor of memorial baptist. We got to talking and I mentioned I also had a girls huffy bike I was looking to sell. She said if I couldn't sell it to let her know because she knew of a several kids in the church who were disadvantaged. She said she knew of one little girl in particular that she knew did not have a bike and her family had no way to afford one. I thought about it for a little bit and then I told her she could have the bike for the little girl. Makes me so happy that this little girl will have a bike now :) I sold everything I had advertized except the computer desk. I sold the mountain bike, my gazelle glider, my total gym, and bunny cage. and then the bike to the little girl. cool huh? next week I am going to really go through my basement and put tons more stuff to sell online!

1 comment:

Cindy Loo said...

Trading post is a nice thing!! Glad you sold so much!! :D