God did a wonderful thing for me! I have been so frustrated the last few days cause I have been wanting to help Karen. But things just were not working out. My pharmicist recommended a doctor in scottsbluff for Karen , but I could not get it worked out for an appointment because of karens job, the doctor only worked monday, tuesday and wednesday this week. karen was already going to scottsbluff friday to see a surgeon, and could not take 2 days off of work.
Last night I prayed alot and just felt that I could not do anymore. Nothing was working out for me, so I gave it over to God. This morning I called the clinic to see if maybe I could set up a special appointment or somethng on friday with that doctor. (I hated to do that, I mean what doctor is going to come in special?? ) when I called the clinic today, however, the receptionist said, "oh, that doctor has changed schedules with another doctor and he IS working this friday!!!" I was amazed. after we hung up, I got right down on my knees and Thanked God! So many times God has answered my prayers, but it is so easy to forget this and think it just some how "worked out." I want to keep that amazed feeling when God answers my prayers and not forget it! :)
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He always seems to come through! :D
:)
i miss you!!!!
i miss you too thendy!
Post a Comment