Monday, May 15, 2006
I was reminded last night of a time I had been been taking care of Amber's dog, chloe. Chloe decided to dart out the front door and kept on running across the street, across a field, toward a saw mill with huge guard dogs that are loose. I was barefoot and ran across the field over cactus and stickers because there was no way I would let her get out of my sight. Thankfully I caught her before she got to the saw mill. Well, last night MY dog, Zoey, did the same thing to me. Again I was barefoot, she darted out the front door, only she ran to the right across a different field. Karen and Zach had been getting ready to leave, Zach was in the car waiting for karen. As I ran after Zoey, she would let me get close to her and then dart away again. so frustrating. Thankfully she turned and started running back toward the house. She started to run out toward the street, Zach seeing all this, honked his horn at her and that did the trick. It scared her away from the street, she then ran to the front steps and on up to the door. Cindy was there and grabbed her! oh what a relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
pop pop fizz fizz ooo what a relief it is! I had fun this weekend mama! glad zoey came home and thankyou for the onesies!! :D
Post a Comment