Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Karen is having surgery tomorrow
Karen is having surgery tomorrow to remove her gallbladder. She has been diagnosed with gallstones. She had pain and some nausea with it. I was hoping she would try a natural gallbladder cleanse first, before having surgery, to see if things would clear up. But since these cleanses are not proven medically, she was scared to try it. Its a decision only the person having the problem can make I guess. Its easy for me to say, "try the cleanse" but I have never had gallstones, or the pain that goes with it, so I can't say for sure that I would not have felt the same way. I am going to go and be with her for the surgery tomorrow. Please pray all goes well for her and she makes a quick recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you mommy!
Post a Comment