Saturday, June 09, 2007

Cindy Layla and Aidan came to visit today :)





Some pictures I took with my cell phone. The "eye" Cindy snuck onto my phone when I wasnt looking LOL! I took more of the babies but they were too blurry.

3 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

i was wondering when you would mention the eye hehehehe:)

Cindy Loo said...

"oh my gosh, that is so weird looking into your eyes, its like...looking into MY eyes!!" ~Janis thats a good quote huh?

janis said...

hehe!!! My neighbor marica deschamps, remember her? well you were just little, she had the boys john and eric. She said something to me once when we were talking, I was holding you in my arms, you were about 7 months old or so and your face was close to mine. As we talked, she said something like: Yours eyes are the same!!! So it must be true!! even others have noticed. :) I had another lady once say how beautiful and unusual my eyes were. they made me feel good :)