Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I am among the 27% , are you?

A recent survey reported that 27% of Americans take their cell phones to the bathroom, an indication that reading is definitely becoming a lost art. (Submitted by Garth Gamblin to readers digest.) I know people that also take their laptops to the bathroom.(I wont mention any names ahmmmm) I have not done this yet, but I am sure its just a matter of time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when people talk on their cell phones in public bathrooms. I feel like it invades my privacy, even if I don't know the person on the other line.

I like to read while I am in the bathroom. I keep magazines in there for that very purpose. Although I have been known to bring my laptop in there on occasion...

Anonymous said...

I think the survey was referring to private bathrooms like in homes. But yeah, I like to read in the bathroom too. I keep the readers digest in there. I dont think my bathroom reading habits have changed. I just bring my cell phone in there alot of times because I dont want to miss any calls.