Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dad and I are spending the afternoon looking at pictures he got while in Indiana. The pictures are of slides that kay had scanned of long ago at the farm and other pictures Grandma and Grandpa had. who is this birthday girl here? who is next to her? and where is it taken? I know, but want to see who else can guess.

5 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

well it says Amber on the cake so that is what im guessing, also i bet that is Sara, and where it is i dont think i have ever been

Anonymous said...

I think it is Laura next to me. And I think this was probably taken at the E-Street house based on my age, Laura being there, and the dining room chair that I am sitting on.

Anonymous said...

well I will give Karen a chance to guess on this one and the other picture and then I will say who is right. hehe but Karen is sick today and stayed home from work so might be a day or two before she can guess.

Anonymous said...

I think it's amber, with laura and mom at the e street house? I don't recognize the house, and since I never saw the house...

Anonymous said...

Karen and Amber are right! And Karen even guessed me on the right so Karen gets first prize! hehe