I had heard Karen or Cindy (sorry I cant remember which one) talk about the subway hero in New York. but hadnt had a chance to read about it myself until last night. I was really impressed as was everyone else. From the article I learned that he is a veteran and served in Vietnam. Here is his picture. The dirt you see on his hat is from the trains that passed over him. And if you do a search on askjeeves.com for wesley autrey, you can watch a video of him on the david letterman show. really good interview. he is quite a character! I actually went ahead and put the video on my blog so you can watch it above.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
I had heard Karen or Cindy (sorry I cant remember which one) talk about the subway hero in New York. but hadnt had a chance to read about it myself until last night. I was really impressed as was everyone else. From the article I learned that he is a veteran and served in Vietnam. Here is his picture. The dirt you see on his hat is from the trains that passed over him. And if you do a search on askjeeves.com for wesley autrey, you can watch a video of him on the david letterman show. really good interview. he is quite a character! I actually went ahead and put the video on my blog so you can watch it above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
His daughter i think it was, was with him when he jumped on the tracks, can you imagine seeing your father do that, not knowing if the train would hit him!? amazing man.
Post a Comment