Wednesday, January 24, 2007
I miss Grandma Yergler. Here is a letter she had written just 4 days before she died. It was written on sunday January 7th: "I only have Amber's e-mail address. Would you send me the others? I read their blogs and sometimes want to write an e-mail to them. I'm glad we didn't get snow here. We have had rain and I read that there is a flood watch for the Kankakee river. Picked up a stomache flu bug. Went to see the dr. as I had pains in a lung. He gave me an anti-biotic and I think that is causing trouble. I am not going to take any this evening and will call the dr's office tomorrow. Anything I eat comes back up so will try boullion. Mare said the fly-over in Grand Rapids at the Ford museum was quite impressive. One plane left the group and flew straight up. I like seeing the pictures of Cindy's twins. They are getting to the cute stage and getting personalities. I hope they can come out to Indiana this summer. Love, Mom" I was getting ready to send Grandma all our emails when we got a call that she had to go into the hospital. It makes me so sad that she is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i still can't believe that she is gone either, i just halfway expect to go visit everyyear again. I sure wish Kendall, Aidan and Layla could have met her, we were talking about going out early in the summer.
Post a Comment